donderdag 9 augustus 2012

Aliyah, "I Will Bring Them Back To Jerusalem / Israël, Says The Lord"


Call our Jewish friends, Gods People, to go Home, fulfilling Gods promises!

From Zechariah 8

This is what the Lord Almighty [of Armies] says:


“I will return to Zion and I will dwell in Jerusalem [says the Lord Yeshua]. Then Jerusalem will be called the Faithful City, and the mountain of the Lord Almighty will be called the Holy Mountain.”

This is what the Lord Almighty says:

“I will save my people from the countries of the east and the west. I will bring them back to live in Jerusalem; [and] they will be my people, and I will be their God, in truth [faithful] and in righteousness [in justice].”

The Lord Almighty [of Armies] says:

“The seed will grow well, the vine will yield its fruit, the ground will produce its crops, and the heavens will drop their dew. I will give all these things as an inheritance to the remnant of this people. Just as you, Judah and Israel, have been a curse among the nations, so I will save you, and you will be a blessing. Do not be afraid, but let your hands be strong.”

The Lord Almighty says:

“So now I have determined to do good again to Jerusalem and Judah [Israël]. Do not be afraid.