woensdag 24 oktober 2012

Emir Qatar visits Gaza Strip and Islamist terrorist group Hamas

And brings his dollars for terror against Israel.



Our Comment: How much millions of dollar the Islamic enemies of God will pump into the hate-filled people in Gaza, God will throw purifying judgement fire into the walls of Gaza, and root out and cleanse it from all evil. And Gaza will then again belong to Israel and the Jehudim; just as the Lord God has said and promised in His Word.

Amos 1:6 This is what the Lord says:

“For three sins of Gaza,
even for four, I will not relent.
Because she took captive whole communities
and sold them to Edom,
7 I will send fire on the walls of Gaza
that will consume her fortresses.
8 I will destroy the king[d] of Ashdod
and the one who holds the scepter in Ashkelon.
I will turn my hand against Ekron,
till the last of the Philistines [Palestinians] are dead,”
says the Sovereign Lord.


Zephaniah 2:4 Gaza will be abandoned
and Ashkelon left in ruins.
At midday Ashdod will be emptied
and Ekron uprooted.
5 Woe to you who live by the sea,
you Kerethite people;
the word of the Lord is against you,
Canaan, land of the Philistines.
He says, “I will destroy you,
and none will be left.”
6 The land by the sea will become pastures
having wells for shepherds
and pens for flocks.
7 That land will belong
to the remnant of the people of Judah [the Jews];
there they will find pasture.
In the evening they will lie down
in the houses of Ashkelon.
The Lord their God will care for them;
he will restore their fortunes.


Zechariah 9:5 Ashkelon will see it and fear;
Gaza will writhe in agony,
and Ekron too, for her hope will wither.
Gaza will lose her king
and Ashkelon will be deserted.
6 A mongrel people will occupy Ashdod,
and I will put an end to the pride of the Philistines.
7 I will take the blood from their mouths,
the forbidden food from between their teeth.
Those who are left [and repent, convert] will belong to our God
and become a clan in Judah,
and Ekron will be like the Jebusites [people of Jerusalem].
8 But I will encamp at my temple
to guard it against marauding forces.
Never again will an oppressor overrun my people,
for now I am keeping watch.