vrijdag 10 januari 2014

AMAZING! NASA FINDS 'HAND OF GOD'!

"Hoor naar Mij, Jakob, Israël, mijn geroepene. Ik ben dezelfde, Ik ben de eerste, ook ben Ik de laatste; ook heeft mijn hand de aarde gegrondvest en mijn rechterhand heeft de hemelen uitgebreid. Roep Ik hen, zij staan daar tezamen." (Jesaja 48:12,13)

"Listen to me, Jacob, Israel, whom I have called: I am he; I am the first and I am the last. My own hand laid the foundations of the earth, and my right hand spread out the heavens, when I summon them, they all stand up together." (Isaiah 48:12,13)






"En er zullen zijn grote tekenen van de hemel. En er zullen tekenen zijn aan zon en maan en sterren." Uit: Lukas 21:11, 25

"There will be great signs from heaven. There will appear [be] signs in the sun, moon and stars." From: Luke 21:11, 25



Yeshua HaMashiach Said/Says: "I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord (Adonai), which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty. Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last: I am the Living One; I was dead, and now look, I am alive for evermore!" From: Revelation 1

Yeshua HaMashiach: "Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation. For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: And he is before all things, and by him all things consist." (Colossians 1:15-17)