donderdag 16 januari 2014

SUPERNATURAL IMPLICATIONS OF THE CURRENT MIDDLE EAST



The Beast : Obama sends Messianic Kerry to Rome ahead of Pope Francis trip to Israel

THEY ARE ALL TRAITORS OF JERUSALEM! BUT GOD WILL NOT BE MOCKED!
This is a very Scary Prophetic video:




Zechariah 12:3

"And in that day will I [God, the Lord] make Jerusalem a burdensome stone [a stumbling block] for all people: all [politicians, popes, etc.] that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it."

Joel 3:1,2

"For, behold, in those days, and in that time, when I shall bring again the captivity of Judah and Jerusalem. I will also gather all nations, and will bring them down into the valley of Jehoshaphat, and will plead with them there for my [Jewish] people and for my heritage Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations, and parted [divided] MY LAND."

Read: Joel chapter 3 !!!