zondag 10 maart 2013

The Map Of Israel The World Does NOT Want You To See!

Gods Promised Land To The Jews:



And The World-Rulers Of This Earth, Can't Do Anything About It! (or do something to prevent it)

Ezekiel 36:7-12

"Therefore this is what the Sovereign Lord [God] says: I swear with uplifted hand that the [arab/islamic] nations around you will also suffer scorn. “‘But you, mountains of Israel [Judea & Samaria = 'westbank'], will produce branches and fruit for my people Israel, for they will soon come home. I am concerned for you and will look on you with favor; you will be plowed and sown, and I will cause many people to live on you—yes, all of Israel. The towns will be inhabited and the ruins rebuilt. I will increase the number of people and animals living on you, and they will be fruitful and become numerous. I will settle [the Jewish] people on you as in the past and will make you prosper more than before. Then you will know that I am the Lord. I will cause people, my people Israel, to live on you. They will possess you, and you will be their inheritance; you will never again deprive them of their children."

Zechariah 9:5-7

"Ashkelon shall see it, and fear; Gaza also shall see it, and be very sorrowful, and Ekron; for her expectation shall be ashamed; and the king shall perish from Gaza, and Ashkelon shall not be inhabited. And a bastard shall dwell in Ashdod, and I [the Lord, God] will cut off the pride of the Philistines ['Palestinians']. And I will take away his blood out of his mouth, and his abominations [hate for the Jews] from between his teeth: but he that remaineth, even he [the Arabs/Muslim that will repent], shall be for our God, and he shall be as a governor in Judah, and Ekron as a Jebusite [inhabitant of Jerusalem."

Psalm 2:1-3

"Why do the heathen [nations] rage, and the people [the enemies of Israel] imagine a vain thing? [like a two-state disaster]?

The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the Lord [God], and against his anointed [His Yeshua], saying,

Let us break their bands [Gods Laws] asunder, and cast away their cords [commandments] from us."