vrijdag 29 april 2011

Prophetic Message and Warning for America (USA, U.S.) - Obama Admin. abandoning Israël





"For, behold, the days come, says the Lord, that I will turn again the captivity of my people Israel and Judah, says the Lord; and I will cause them to return to the land that I gave to their fathers, and they shall possess it." (Jeremiah 30:3)

"Therefore don’t you be afraid, O Jacob my servant, says the Lord; neither be dismayed, Israel: for, behold, I will save you from afar, and your seed from the land of their captivity; and Jacob shall return, and shall be quiet and at ease, and none shall make him afraid. For I am with you, says the Lord, to save you: for I will make a full end of all the nations where I have scattered you, but I will not make a full end of you; but I will correct you in measure, and will in no way leave you unpunished." (Jeremiah 30:10,11)

"Behold, the whirlwind of the LORD goeth forth with fury, a continuing whirlwind (a violent storm, a furious wind): it shall fall with pain upon the head of the wicked. The fierce anger of the LORD shall not return, until he have done it, and until he have performed the intents of his heart: in the latter days ye shall consider it." (Jeremiah 30:23,24)





Yesterday night there was a heavy burden on my heart, I asked the Lord: "What and why are these violent tornadoes and supernatural whirlwinds destroying these areas in the U.S. like never before? The Lord answered: "This day the Obama administration decided for the first time not to back up the State of Israël any longer". This is a heavy word for America, and we read in Jeremiah 30 that the Lord will make a full end to the nations that will turn their back against Israël.

This prophetic Word I received in the night 29th (after midnight 0:00hour a.m.) of april 2011, Henoch the 7th (who past the 50 heavily gates).

Instructions:

Please pray for the U.S.A. and f.e. an Esther in the Whitehouse. Write the Obama Administration, the WhiteHouse, not to abandon Israël in their [decaying] Middle-East policy. Call for repentance and that Americans will turn (convert) to the Lord (Jesus Christ), so that the Lord will give grace and make not a full end to the U.S.!

Is this a true 'word'?:

I hope/pray that what the Lord told me was right.

I only shared what I experienced from the Lord/Spirit in my spirit; after I prayed and asked.

I don't trust Obama; he walked the whirlwinds hit area and speeches how bad the situation is and promises as much help as possible, but he does not tell the people what he and his admin. decided innerroom after closed doors on foreign policy infacto Israël.

We don't know; cause we were not there at the admin.-meeting[s] (only God knows)'.

I think the Lord ment that the U.S. Obama Admin. decided at f.e. the U.N. that they WILL NOT assure automatically Israël the veto as they used to in the past, and that those bad tornado's we're judgement on this closed-door decision.

If this will ever come into the news, I don't know. But time will tell.
And if we see the U.S. abstaining veto on any anti Israël resolution, we will know the prophetic word was true. Unless Obama will fall earlier, and God gives grace for a God-given elected one.

Grace and blessings!

Henoch


Read this one: 3 january by Joe M "Dream" [on veto] - on five doves - and confirmation by Michele Kennedy (4 May 2011)

Watch/listen also to this video's from bro. Begley on the 29th of april and the 4th of mayh: