woensdag 13 april 2011

Where are the Jewish People Headed?



Chag Sameach. I have been to Jerusalem right before Pesach march 2010, and I am severly disabled from birth. The L_rd gave me an asignment to go and pray at the Kotel proclaiming aloud Psalm 2, 53, 83 and parts of Romans 11 by Rabbi Sha'ul from the Brit Chadasha. Between daven "Baruch Haba B'Shem Adonai Y'shua Melech Yisraël". Prayer for the hastening of the National Redemption and Salvation of the Jewish people, when MaShiach will reveal Himself as Joseph revealed (made himself known) himself to his brothers in Egypt; the One that was pierced! I also want to say: Israël, beware of the false Messiah, because Yeshua warns, "I have come in my Father’s name, and you don’t receive [welcome] me. If another comes in his own name [authority], you will receive him." (John 5:43)

The event @ours 2010

"Therefore, hinei, the days are coming, saith Hashem, that they shall no more say (with Pesach), Hashem liveth, which brought up the Bnei Yisroel out of Eretz Mitzrayim (Egypt); But, Hashem liveth, which brought up and which led the zera Bais Yisroel out of the eretz tzafonah, and from all countries to where I had driven them; and they shall dwell in their own land." (Jeremiah 23-7,8)