dinsdag 6 augustus 2013

David Haivri on settlement growth; Gods Promises Being Fullfilled Now!



Ezekiel 36: 1,2,8-12

“Now you, human being, prophesy to the mountains of Isra’el (Judea and Samaria). Say: ‘Mountains of Isra’el, hear the message from Adonai (the Lord). Adonai Elohim says: "But you, mountains of Isra’el, you will sprout your branches and bear your fruit for my people Isra’el, who will soon return. I am here for you, and I will turn toward you; then you will be tilled and sown; and I will multiply your population, all the house of Isra’el, all of it. The cities will be inhabited and the ruins rebuilt. I will multiply both the human and animal populations, they will increase and be productive; and I will cause you to be inhabited as you were before — indeed, I will do you more good than before; and you will know that I am Adonai. I will cause people to walk on you, my people Isra’el; they will possess you, and you will be their inheritance; never again will you make them childless.” 

AND NO ONE/MAN CAN STOP IT!